Thursday, April 15, 2010

Got To Have Faith In Him

As a matter of fact, I'm kinda worried about going NS but at the same time, I looking forward to becoming physically and mentally strong. Guess it's due to the many factors/problems I might come across with which frightened me.

I'm so tired and sleepy now. Feeling so restless all of a sudden lol.

It's been nearly two months since the university applications. Seems like quite a number of my friends gotten the letter from the universities already. Been checking my letterbox regularly but to no avail. It's kind of bothering me as I was aiming for a place in the university all along. That's just show how much faith I have in God. Shouldnt even in the first place be worried about it. He has it all planned out for me. If it's mine, eventually I'll receive the letter.

Life's been rather colorful ever since I quitted that job. Got another HR administrative job again and hope it will turns out well this time round. Most importantly of all, I don wish to have any conflicts with my partner who introduced this job to me. Cant imagine if he decides not to work all of a sudden and MIA haha.

No comments: